Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nova Open Lodging?

Hey there folks, how's it going?  As you may or may not know, I'll be going to the Nova Open this year.  My friend, who was planning on going with me, has suddenly gotten accepted to Law School, and is therefore forced to go to a 'mandatory orientation', which sucks (for both of us, lol).

What this means for me is that I suddenly lack a roommate for the Con, and would much rather split the costs of a hotel room with someone else (or multiple people).

As such, I'm asking if anyone wants someone extra in their room, who is:

  • Clean
  • Doesn't Snore
  • Willing to sleep on the floor, provided I get a pillow and blanket
  • Not a creeper :-p
If you're interested, post here or email me.  My email is on the right hand side of this blog.

1 comment:

ServvsUmbrarum said...

I'm not convinced you aren't a Creeper sir, you seem to pop up on Jawaball's blog every once in a while!

LOL, in all seriousness I wish I could go, I'm in Ohio and looking forward to my first tournament!

"The Initiate" - calmbeforewar.blogspot.com