First, here are my excuses:
- I'm a full time student (15 credits/semester)
- I work 33 hours a week (which equates to 38 when you include 5 1-hour lunches)
- I've been getting my armies ready for tournaments (at the expense of sleep)
- My wifey is working on her thesis in grad school and needs more help around the house
- I'm still training for a half-ironman
The good news however, is that I'm quitting my job on Wednesday. I recently got a scholarship that pays more than my crappy cashier job at Wal-Mart would for a semester, and since I was planning on quitting in the summer anyways, this allows the opportunity for me to stop some of the craziness. What does this mean for Delusions of Grandeur?
Probably not a whole lot, except for hopefully more activity. In the past two weekends, I've played in tournaments, and will be giving full length tournament reports for them. There are also lots of upcoming events that I'm somewhat excited for as well, which I'll be writing about. I can actually spend some more time on the neglected Orks for the Adepticon Team Tournament, and hopefully get my Blood Angels finished so I can start doing a couple battle reports for Jawaballs (since I've been slacking on his blog as well).
So, stay tuned. Hopefully I can get the team tournament report finished soon, and I can resume blogging as usual. :)