Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pictures of my newly painted Cold One Chariot

Well folks, I realize there has been a drought of actual solid content from me for a while.  This is due entirely to the fact that I've been painting furiously in order to be ready for the Fantasy tournament at Genghis this Sunday.  I've had:


  • 4 Chariots
  • 5 Black Guard
  • 5 Spearmen
  • Sorceress
To paint in a single week.  It's a large order, especially to paint them to the level I want them to be.  Anyways, here are some pictures of my Master riding a Cold One Chariot.  He's my BSB, though I haven't done the flag yet.  Enjoy :)

As always, if you want bigger pictures CLICK ON THEM!





Sorry for the glare on some of these- my old stupid camera refuses to work well without a flash, and oftentimes the flash is also a fail.  What can you expect- it's like 5 years old.  Someday I'll go to a tournament where the prize support entails giving Best Overall a new $500 camera.  A man can dream, can't he?

Comments?  Questions?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats really cool

Xaereth said...

Lol, thanks man.

Ulven said...

Looking good there Adam! If you have pictures of the entire army I'd sure love to see them- Jon.

Xaereth said...

Jon, what's up man! Didn't recognize the handle, haha. I'm planning on taking some pictures tonight at the shop, since I'll be playing against CJ and the models will be out.

Until then, I just posted a tourney report, so you can see a few more pictures if you want, though none of them are super detailed :-p

Ulven said...

Hah! I've been lurking for a while, I guess I kinda forgot to mention who I was - Oops!

It was highly enjoyable reading the tournament report, you did great. We should get together sometime when you're next in Laramie, I'd love to get my Beastmen out for a test run. 4500pts+ to paint...almost halfway!