Monday, February 14, 2011

Look What I Got!

Something cool (and expensive!), I guess?  It mainly means I'm going to be painting like a madman this week, in preparation for Genghis.  Last year at Genghis I got 2nd in both Fantasy and 40k.  Will I do it again?  Probably not.  Certainly gonna try (and try to actually win, at that)!  :)


I discovered recently that
there is actually no model that GW still makes that I can use as a Cold One Chariot.  As such, I'm going to use this chariot and convert it (i.e. use Cold Ones and Dark Elf Warriors).  Should be fun.  I'll keep you posted.  I'm excited for Genghis!

In other news, I've been playing my new list, you know, the one that is an attempt at something more balanced than my Wolfstar?  I haven't yet lost a game with it, but I think I'm going to scrap it and take the Wolfstar once again.  It just doesn't... well.  I'll talk about that tomorrow or something.  As for right now, I really need to go eat something, make a Valentine for the Wifey, and do about 7 or 8 hours of homework, and assemble/paint an entire chariot all today. 


List of stuff I need to paint for Genghis:

  • 5 Black Guard
  • 5 Warrior Spearmen
  • Lvl. 4 Sorceress
  • Master w/ Chariot
  • Cold One Chariot
  • Cold One Chariot
  • Cold One Chariot

3 comments:

Nikephoros said...

Dude. Tomb Kings chariots. 3 per box at $35. You overpaid so badly. I feel bad for your wallet the way it got raped.

Xaereth said...

Heh, I just didn't like the Tomb King chariots I guess. I had the money,and I wanted the Lions for future conversions.

But you're right, I did pay out the ass for them. :(

Unknown said...

dude, with that $$$$$$$ you could of made most of a )40k) daemon army!!!