Tuesday, June 7, 2011

WIP: Dark Eldar Venom Completed (Pictures included!)


Hey there!  I kind of fibbed on my title- the Venom isn't entirely complete, because the crew need a few more highlights on them before I can glue them on, but the Venom itself is finished.

You have to excuse me for that, I just got
my new camera, and wanted to take some pictures with it.  It's a heckofalot better than my old one, especially for showing specific models rather than big overviews for battle reports.

Didn't get to play yesterday- my friend who was going to give me the double-header of Dark Eldar vs. Land Raider spam and Cryx vs. Skorne decided he couldn't play, so I was left to actually do my homework and to paint.

I also got the last of my hellions finished too.  The army is coming along nicely :)

So, without further ado, here are the pictures!

Hey look, it's blue!

(also, the sides are blue)

These pictures actually took forever to download.  I'm guessing that has something to do with a 12MP camera vs. 4MP. 

This side is blue as well, which is fun.

This one's a little closer up.  You can see some weird shading on the sides in the middle- that's the ink wash being weird on the camera.  You can't really see it in real life :-p

3 comments:

Ulven said...

Looking fantastic! The new camera certainly takes far better pics :)

Terminus Est said...

That shit be very evil !!

: >

G

Brent said...

Man, that looks really great!