Thursday, September 1, 2011

Paint Score Fail



Don't worry folks, I'm still pluggin' away at the Batreps from the Nova.  Results for the event itself are finally up, and, well... gotta say it's a pretty disappointing result for me in the Paint department.  Like, I actually feel insulted.

Here's the link.  I'm very close to the bottom of Page 2.  As in, my army got a below average painting score. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's the most amazing army ever.  Not by a long shot. It's just...

Well...

How does it get below average?  My Wolfstar never even got that, and I spent far less time on the Wolfstar paint job than my DEldar.

Here's my Wolfstar, for fun :-p




I mean... they (the Dark Eldar) won the Bugeater GT for best painted.  Not a huge GT, and the competition wasn't super crazy awesome, but...

Quite disappointing.

Not sure who to blame- me, paint judging, Satan?

Bleh.  I'll get over it- it was a really fun event.  I'd like to know why the judges thought I had such a sub-par army though. 

/shrug


No comments: