Monday, October 10, 2011

Back to the Grind

Well folks, it's been a delightful month or so since I began my break from blogging, and I'm happy to inform you that I'll be back posting stuff up pretty soon.

For those of you wondering about the various battle reports for the Dark Eldar at the Nova Invitational, Nova Open, and Tacticon, I'll for sure be posting up reports.  At this point, they will likely just be summaries of what happened, what strategies were employed, etc. since I won't remember the exact details and I don't want you to be misinformed :-p

That being said, lots of pictures at least will be posted up sometime in the next couple days.  Thanks for your patience, it was an excellent break, and pretty soon I'll be back to business as usual (provided school and work let me have the time for it, at least :-p

No comments: