Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Beginning

Well, though I doubt that many people will ever end up reading this blog, I've decided to create it anyways. I've always been a writer, and I've always been an avid wargamer, so I decided to create this blog as a tool for myself (and others) to give voice to my thoughts on the game, and ideas that I have about it.

I suppose a few things about myself are in order first:

I play both Warhammer 40k and WFB, though the majority of my love/concentration goes into 40k rather than WFB. I feel that 40k is by far the more balanced system, and that if a player has a good grasp on the tactics of the game, and understands how it works, they can win with almost any army. Obviously there are some armies that need a little boost to be able to be competitive again, but in general, the game is about as balanced as a game of it's nature can really be.

I'm currently a student in Colorado, attempting a Creative Writing degree, and am also currently working on writing a fantasy book. Though I like writing it, it's also a nice 'escape' to be able to write about other things, i.e. this blog.

Thats about what I have to say, hopefully people will start reading this eventually, though I'm sure that by the time this blog becomes as famous as BoLS, this particular post will remain in obscurity.

No comments: