Sunday, October 24, 2010

A boring Salamanders list- for funsies

Heh, I'm warning you now- it's not too original.



Here it is:

Vulkan
Librarian w/ Avenger, Null Zone

10x Tactical Marines w/ Multi-melta, melta, PF Sgt., Combi-melta, Rhino
10x Tactical Marines w/ Missile Launcher, Flamer, Combi-flamer, Rhino
10x Tactical Marines w/ Missile Launcher, Flamer, Combi-flamer, Rhino

6x TH/SS Terminators
Dreadnought w/ HF/MM, Drop Pod, Locator Beacon

2x Land Speeders w/ HF/MM
1x Land Speeder w/ HF/MM
3x Attack Bikes w/ MM

Land Raider Redeemer w/ EA/MM

It's not too imaginative, but it's likely what I'll use.  Termies dominate the Redeemer, so Vulkan and Libby have to go with a combat-squadded Tac squad.  I have an extra 10 points, which could either be a combi-melta for the librarian, or Razors for the two flamer tac squads.

It's pretty similar to every other optimized Vulkan list out there.  I warned you.

Thoughts?  Tweaks?  When it's finished, I'll post up some pictures.  Not anytime too soon tho.

2 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

Some ranged dakka from Preds/Dreads is about all I'd look into adding. Otherwise, yeah, it looks fairly standard.

Xaereth said...

Warned you, lol.