|Or, you know, win a GT|
|Enter "henchmen" themed pictures|
- Ordo Malleus Inquisitor starts with the Centurions, who scout move up 6". This also lets the Bike Lord scout move if he really feels like it, or just sit with Devs
- Henchmen can start on the table or hang out in reserves, depending on what opponent I'm facing. If it's horde-esq, I start on the table, if it's long range shooting, I reserve, etc.
- Scouts do the same thing, only with outflank as their ally
- Depending on powers and the enemy, Tigurius starts with the Devs to give them ignore cover, but may switch to Centurions. With Tiggs + Coteaz + Malleus, I can likely get a 4++ invulnerable save for Centurions, as well as ignore cover, or whatever else I feel like.
- Bike Lord goes and punches things, or gives Centurions Hit and Run.
- Nice combo with Centurions and Bike Lord or Malleus Inquisitor and Bike Lord is I can split fire with a presciented orbital bombardment on one thing and shoot the Grav weapons at something else.
- For that matter, Malleus Inquisitor + Bike Lord + Devs can do the same thing - lots of tactical flexibility
- Thunderfire and Chapter Master Orbital Bombardment use Servo-Skulls. Servos can be placed to force the opponent to places he doesn't want to be.
- 6 Scoring Units (albeit squishy ones)
- Lots of anti-horde (useful against many coming books like Guard, 'Nids, and Orks)
- Centurions essentially get a 36" essential threat range because of scout from Ordo Malleus, assuming opponent doesn't have Servo Skulls as well (a risky presumption, perhaps).
- Coteaz + Scouts outflanking sometimes maybe?