Sunday, February 14, 2010

It's over!!

Genghis is over, and I'm exhausted. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to get home today, since it snowed like 4 or 5 inches last night, but the roads were clear, and we made it home without incident.

I'll be posting battle reports
 about my tournaments here soon enough, though maybe not immediately. Somewhere around tuesday sounds about right, though maybe sooner. It was definately my favorite Genghis/Tacticon so far, and I think it's safe to say that this particular set of tournaments didn't require use of the name 'ass-con' like its predecessors.

I s'pose you'll just have to wait and see how well I did on my various tournaments. No real time to post battle reports right now though. Have fun sitting in suspense :) lol, not that a ton of people read this blog too frequently anyways. Thanks to those of you who do though :)

Alright, I'm off to get some Nomenclature drills finished for Chemistry :P

No comments: