Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tournament Results

Well, depite my lack of postings, I've played a couple tournaments lately.  I'll just tell you a quick summary of the results:


Practicon for Tacticon:  10-14 players total (don't remember), I ended up with Best General, after having failed my first game with a loss, I got two massacres and barely got the prize.  Lucky, yeah yeah.

Fantasy 'Ard Boyz Prelims:  Won one game by Massacre (vs. Dwarves), Lost one game by Massacre (vs. Dwarves, lol), and Drew one vs. Warriors of Chaos.  I think if I hadn't failed my very last roll (Ld. on a stubborn 9, then got run down by a Hellcannon), I'd have gotten a massacre, since that was literally an 800 point swing in his favor.  That being said, I didn't place, and I won't likely be going to the semi-finals.  Guess we'll see!

Anyways, I'm going to post up my thoughts on Dark Elves soon, what worked and what didn't.  Figured I'd at least post this for my own records tho.

No comments: